PB and Honey Granola Wraps
- 1 oz nut butter of choice
- 1 T honey (1 packet)
- 2 T granola of choice
- 1 large flour tortilla
- Pack the granola in a small bag and tuck in with your other food items
- Spread the nut butter on the tortilla, drizzle the honey on to.
- Sprinkle with the granola and roll up.
- You can often find the nut butters and honey in single serving packs for no mess packing.
Muffins on the Go
Make these the night before a ride, and enjoy during your rest stops.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 4 large eggs
- 2 packets of energy gels (use your favorite flavor)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Optional: Add some berries or nuts
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour and baking soda.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, energy gels and vinegar.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet, mixing until combined.
- Scoop batter into lined muffin pan.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, until slightly browned around the edges.
- Cool in the pan for ½ hour.
- These muffins are made with just 5 ingredients and contain about 9 grams of protein per serving.
- The muffins are easy to make and are great to grab while you are on the go.
- Your favorite energy gel can be used as a replacement for the sugar listed in this recipe.