PB and Honey Granola Wraps
- 1 oz nut butter of choice
- 1 T honey (1 packet)
- 2 T granola of choice
- 1 large flour tortilla
- Pack the granola in a small bag and tuck in with your other food items
- Spread the nut butter on the tortilla, drizzle the honey on to.
- Sprinkle with the granola and roll up.
- You can often find the nut butters and honey in single serving packs for no mess packing.
Peanut Butter Granola Cups
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 c chunky style natural peant butter
- 1⁄3 c brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 c honey or agave nectar
- 5 T canola oil or vegetable oil
- 2 1⁄4 c old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 t ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 c sliced toasted almonds
- 1⁄2 c mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the egg with a hand mixer until combined, add in the peanut butter, brown sugar, honey and oil, beat until smooth.
- Add in the oats, cinnamon and almonds, stir in by hand, then gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide equally between the muffin cups, then press down firmly with your fingers.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for an hour, then work a butter knife around each one and gently pop out (taken out while warm increases the chance of crumbling).
- Store tightly wrapped.
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal + 3 Tbsp water = 1 egg.
- Replace the honey with agave nectar (or preferred sweetener of choice) and use organic brown sugar.
- Use a vegan friendly chocolate chip.