Double Peanut Noodles
Totally Awesome Noodles!
Write a review
- 6 oz small pasta shapes (less than 7 min. cooking time)
- 1 T diced dried shallots or onions
- 3⁄8 t red pepper flakes
- 3 1⁄2 oz pouch chicken breast
- 1 pkt justin's peanut butter
- 1⁄2 T lower sodium soy sauce
- 1 t sesame oil
- 1 T rice vinegar
- 1 T chopped peanuts
- 2 1⁄2 c water
- At home;
- Pack the pasta, shallots and red pepper flakes in a large zip top bag.
- In a leak-proof bottle put the soy sauce, sesame oil and vinegar.
- Pack the chicken and peanut butter packets with everything.
- In camp;
- Bring 4 cups of the water to a boil in a 2 Liter pot, add in the pasta bag and cook for time on pasta package. Drain carefully.
- Meanwhile, in a new sandwich bag or a clean mug add 1-cup cool water to the peanut butter along withe sauce ingredients.
- Seal tightly and shake until mixed up or stir till blended with a spoon.
- Toss the hot pasta with the sauce; add in the chicken and the nuts.
- Heat over low heat till just bubbling.
This recipe is featured on Justin's Nut Butter website, scan down to "Recipes" to see it
- You can use Justin's Almond Butter for a different take and substitute diced toasted almonds.